This blog is presented by Goodhart Sons, Inc., and here's a little bit about them in their own words:
"Whether the job site is in Pennsylvania, Canada or even Sweden, Goodhart Sons, Inc. will be there with the right people, tools and equipment. The most significant transformation in our Installation Department has been the increasing complexity of our projects. While the complexity may change, the result is the same - the Goodhart Sons, Inc. Installation Department continues to seek better, smoother, more cost effective ways to get a project installed while performing to customer specifications. This is accomplished through field control and total job coordination. These are two of the benefits of having a single source responsible for a project.
We put a lot of emphasis on project management which results in accountability being clearly defined and simplified communication for our customer. Goodhart Sons, Inc.'s Installation crews consist of millwrights, riggers, welders, pipe fitters, insulators and electricians.
The Company's installation crews have many years of experience in the following areas:
- Incinerator systems
- Bulk material handling systems
- Dust collection systems, baghouses, scrubbers, precipitators
- Dryers, ovens, noise enclosures, spray booths, bins, hoppers
- Setting structural steel, plate work
- Production line installation, conveyors, trommels, accumulators, presses, shredders
- Installation of all types of industrial equipment
- Complete plant maintenance
- Printing presses, converting equipment
- Air pollution control"